NASA’s IT Strategic Plan has been approved and is now published on line at www.nasa.gov/ocio/itsp. The plan helps to better connect and align the OCIO’s daily practices with the Agency’s mission and strategic goals. A great deal of hard work went into developing and producing it. The Agency’s Information Technology Strategic Plan (Fiscal Years 2018-2021) is a terrific roadmap for managing NASA’s IT as a strategic resource.
Strengthening our IT Services means adopting high level performance goals and objectives such as:
- Caring for our people today and prepare them for tomorrow;
- Partnering with customers to consistently deliver excellence and enable mission success;
- Capitalizing on data management, access, and innovation;
- Safeguarding NASA’s data and IT assets; and
- Maximizing business value by optimizing IT.
NASA Ames Research Center/HQ OCIO
Open Data Program Manager